Tuesday 15 July 2014

Sew Today, Clean Tomorrow, Organising Now.

I'm really loving how Sew Today, Clean Tomorrow has taken off in the past few weeks. Tutorials, quilt alongs, future pattern releases...with so many exciting things planned it's getting hard to keep track of them all. 

In order to keep me focused, and to make your time here more enjoyable, I have decided to schedule my posts in a more predictable manner.

Monday: Fantastic Quiltastic Adventure - A Beginner's Quilt Along
Each Monday, for four weeks, I will release a new tutorial for the quilt along. When this finishes I will use the time for further quilting tutorials or some of the other mystery treats brewing in my mind.

Wednesday: W.I.P Wednesday
This will be a time for me to share my Works in Progress in the hope to spread some inspiration and crafting joy. 

Friday: The Great Craft Room Cleanup
You will learn more about this on Friday, but, this is where I will share my progress in organising my craft room, including fancy little organising tips and tricks along the way. 

Tuesday and Thursday will be kept free and used for random topics my brain concocts...or even for taking a break ;)

I hope you like the new format and would love to hear any feedback you may have. 

Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment