Who's ready for some fun??? To celebrate the release of my Ombré Cushion Cover Tutorial and Free PDF Pattern, I have decided to have a little sew along and competition. Hooray!!!
Over the coming days, I will release a few blog posts giving some extra little hints and tips for creating your ombré cushion cover. This includes fabric selection and suggestions to make piecing the cushion front both easy and fun. You're welcome to either sew along with me, or at your own pace.
You will also be given the opportunity to enter your gorgeous creation and be in the running to win a $20 gift voucher for The Oz Material Girls.
Wednesday 5th August, 2015
Announce Sew Along and Competition
Competition Entry Opens
Thursday 6th August, 2015
Saturday 8th August, 2015
Saturday 15th August, 2015 (8PM AEST)
Competition Entry Closes
Pattern and tutorial links
You are welcome to use either the tutorial or PDF pattern for your cushion (or both). The tutorial contains photographs to complement the written instructions while the PDF pattern contains diagrams.
Ombré Cushion Cover Tutorial
Ombré Cushion Cover Free PDF Pattern
This Competition has closed. The winner is cushion number 3. Foxfield 2 Ombre Cushion Cover. Congratulations and thanks to all who entered.
Who can enter the competition?
The competition is open to Australian residents only.
Can I sew along without joining the competition?
Absolutely. You are more than welcome to sew along and show off your creations in my Facebook Group or on Instagram using the hashtag #sewtodaypattern. In fact,I encourage it.
How do I enter?
You can enter the competition using the Link-up below. Remember to include your name, email address (kept private) and a great photo of your creation.
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any issues with your entry.
Terms and Conditions of the Competition
- The cushion(s) entered must be made using the Ombré Cushion Cover PDF Pattern or Tutorial.
- Only one cushion per entry and a single cushion can only be entered once. You are welcome to submit as many different cushions, each with it's own entry, as you wish.
- Competition is open to Australian residents only.
- Entries close at 8PM AEST on Saturday 15th August 2015.
- A winner will be selected from the entries included in the InLinkz Link-up on this post, by Louise from The Oz Material Girls.
- The winner will be announced on this blog post on Monday 17th August 2015.
- The winner will receive a $20 gift voucher for The Oz Material Girls.
- If the prize is not claimed by 8PM Friday 20th November 2015, a new winner will be announced.
Once you have completed your cushion, I'd love for you to share your photos in my Craftsy store (as a Finished Project). I'd really appreciate if you could take the time to leave a review while you're there. You can also show off your cushion in my Facebook Group or on Instagram using the hashtag #sewtodaypattern.