Sunday 17 August 2014

A Fantastic Quiltastic Thank You

It's been a wonderful time, and I'm a little sad to say it, but, the Fantastic Quiltastic Adventure has officially come to an end. I had a great time and have loved the beautiful creations I have seen. I'm pretty sure we will be seeing a few more quilts finished in the coming weeks too.

The tutorials will remain on the Fantastic Quiltastic Adventure Page of the blog and the Facebook Group will remain open. You are welcome to keep quilting away and posting your progress :)

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your support and kind comments throughout the last four weeks. You may not be aware, but, this blog is currently a hobby with no sponsors, affiliates or other financial gains. I created the beginner quilt along as I wanted to help people take their first step into the quilting world. Your ongoing support has been amazing and very encouraging for my future plans. 

I will be offering more quilt alongs, including a repeat of this one. To keep up-to-date with latest developments be sure to:
Follow me on bloglovin


 Like Sew Today, Clean Tomorrow on Facebook

Don't forget to share my page with friends,  family and other sewing groups to help make the next adventure even more enjoyable. 

Quilt long and prosper. 

Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment