Sunday 18 August 2013

Just a Little Ninja

Mini Ninja designed by Robert Kaufman Fabrics
featuring I am Ninja by Illustration Ink!
I was birthday present shopping, for my better half, and stumbled across this cute little quilt kit. Like any self-respecting craft junkie, I figured I could do exactly what I loved and pretend it was all for him. I mean, I wouldn't want his tootsies getting cold these long Winter nights, would I? That would be selfish *cough*.


Now, I should probably admit that I didn't actually end up getting it made in time for his birthday, or Winter, for that matter. Better late than never though, right?


Besides...

NINJAS!!! 

How could you go wrong?
All in all, I'm really happy with how this turned out. Quick and easy, with just a touch of awesome.


The free quilt pattern can be downloaded at http://www.robertkaufman.com/quilting/quilts_patterns/mini_ninja/

1 comment: